As Experienced Trader at Da Vinci, together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled researchers and engineers, you will perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
- Generating profits with volatility trading by position taking and market making
- Risk management of your portfolio/desk
- Improving and refining the infrastructure and the desk setup
- Coming up with new trading strategies for current and new markets
- Academic degree in a relevant field
- 3 to 6 years of work experience as trader in volatility trading with a track record of profitability
- In-depth understanding of volatility trading, market making and risk management
- Wide knowledge of how markets function
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in a team environment
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to work beside the best in the field and enhance your experience
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Competitive salary, excellent variable pay and career prospects
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mindset, the relevant work experience and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci, upload your CV (including details of your experience as volatility trader) and motivation letter by clicking the apply button. Please note that incomplete applications will to be taken into consideration.
Note: If you do not have relevant experience in volatility trading, please apply for the graduate trader position.