As an Experienced Trader at Da Vinci, you’ll work with a fun team of highly skilled researchers and engineers. You will play a key role in ensuring our operations perform at the highest level possible, working to achieve our goal of building one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
Da Vinci offers an exciting and dynamic work environment, where employees are given the freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing company.
- Generate profits through volatility trading by position taking and market making
- Risk management of your portfolio and desk
- Improve and refine our trading infrastructure and setup
- Devise new trading strategies for current prospective markets
- Academic degree in a relevant field
- 3 to 6 years of experience as a trader in volatility trading with a track record of profitability
- In-depth understanding of volatility trading, market making and risk management
- Expansive knowledge of how markets function
- Good communication skills
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Proactive and an entrepreneurial mindset
- An opportunity to work beside the best in the field
- Base salary of EUR 80k
- Excellent variable pay and growth opportunities
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with shareholding in the company
- A relocation package when moving from abroad, including flight coverage, temporary accommodation upon arrival, house-finding service and expat support
- Meals during work hours
- Social events and after-work drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)
Note: If you do not have relevant experience in volatility trading, please apply for the graduate trader position.